Peter P. Kay, MD, FACS, FRCS (C), FRCS (Ed)
Dr. Peter Kay has been practicing cosmetic surgery in Tucson, AZ for more than 25 years. He is a Board-Certified plastic surgeon as well as a member of the American College of Surgeons. Additionally, he is a former consultant at the Mayo Clinic.
Along with the team at Perfection Plastic Surgery, Dr. Peter Kay provides an individualized approach to patient care. He believes there is no single approach that is right for every patient. Furthermore, Dr. Kay may recommend a local colleague or another surgeon located outside of Arizona, if he does not feel he can achieve the desired results of your surgery.\
When you visit Dr. Peter Kay for a consultation in his Tucson office, you can expect one-on-one attention. His goal is to align with your goals to achieve the best possible outcomes. Therefore, you can expect much of your first visit to be spent discussing your health, lifestyle, and desired procedures.
Outside of his practice, Dr. Kay is dedicated to supporting charitable organizations throughout Southern Arizona. Below you can see more about his credentials and charitable contributions.
- Medical School –
- University of Witwatersrand (South Africa.)
- Residency –
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation.
- Fellowship –
- Hospital for Sick Children, Toronto.
- Board Certifications –
- American Board of Plastic Surgeons, American College of Surgeons, Royal College of Surgeons, Canada and Edinburgh.
- Appointments –
- Former Consultant at the Mayo Clinic and Assistant Professor of Surgery at Texas A&M University, Mayo Clinic and University of Arizona.
- Member –
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons, American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons, American Society of Laser Medicine.