Dear Loyal Perfection Patients,
We hope that you have been staying healthy and well at home during these unprecedented times. We also know that the past several weeks have not been easy. However, there is some good news! As of May 1st, Perfection Plastic Surgery & Skin Care will once again be open to our patients. Following last week’s announcement from Governor Doug Ducey allowing medical practices to resume non-essential surgical procedures, we have decided to re-open.
For the safety of our patients and staff, we are requesting cooperation from every patient for the following guidelines. These protocols have been developed with guidance from CDC recommendations. Please feel free to call our office prior to your appointment with any questions about these health and safety measures.
- If you have any flu-like symptoms such as a fever, cough, or difficulty breathing, please call us to reschedule your appointment. Remember what Dr. Kay says: “No one has ever died from a wrinkle or two.”
- Please come to your appointment alone, if possible. We ask that you avoid bringing any non-essential family members or friends along to your appointment. We understand this may be unavoidable in some cases.
- If you have one, wear a mask or face covering to your appointment. If you don’t have a mask available, one will be provided to you as you arrive.
- Arrive on-time for your appointment. If you do get here a little early, we ask that you wait in your car until your appointment time.
- Expect a pre-screening before coming into the office. We will have a pre-screening area set up just outside the entrance or as soon as you walk into the office, depending on the weather. We will check each patient’s temperature and complete a quick health questionnaire. The outcome of these screenings will determine your eligibility to enter our facilities and attend your consultation with Dr. Kay.
In addition to these guidelines for our patients, we are maintaining strict safety protocols for our staff. We are sanitizing all patient rooms after each appointment. Therefore, appointment times will be staggered to follow social distancing guidelines and allow time for essential cleaning and preparation for each new patient. Each staff member will also be wearing a medical mask and gloves at all times.
We will continue our curbside pickup service for online and phone orders for skincare products. In addition, you can order products online for shipping straight to your door. We are looking forward to seeing you again and continuing to help you achieve your health and beauty goals.
Dr. Kay and the Perfection Plastic Surgery & Skincare family