When to Consider a Breast Reduction
- If you have large breasts that you feel are not proportionate for your frame and build.
- If the size of your breasts makes you feel uncomfortable and/or self-conscious.
- If you have large breasts that contribute to neck, shoulder, and/or back pain.
- If you are looking to correct asymmetry by matching the larger breast to the smaller one.
- Breast reduction results in immediate relief and improvement of the medical conditions associated with enlarged breasts.
- Patients are very pleased with the improved cosmetic appearance and proportion of their breasts following a reduction.
- The incisions involved in breast reduction surgery are extensive and the final scars depend upon your own healing tendencies.
- Dr. Kay does not bill insurance. You will have to pay out of pocket to have Dr. Kay perform your breast reduction.